Thursday, February 19, 2015

Need help finding an app?

I recently learned about fnd.io to use for finding different apps in the iTunes Store.  This little website has changed my life!  Well, maybe not my entire life, but it certainly has made it easier in many regards.  There are tons of blog posts, tweets, and pin about different apps that it can very easily be difficult to find exactly what I'm looking for when searching for the perfect app.  I usually can remember the purpose of the app, but the designer or name does not usually stick with me.  By using fnd.io you can search apps without going to the iTunes Store.  I have used it now several times and I really like this resource for it's ease of use and full access to all apps!  The next time you are looking for an app, try fnd.io.  You won't be sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment