Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Poppin' with Popplet

Creativity with the iPad is one thing that keeps drawing me back to this device.  There are so many possibilities!  I was preparing a resource for learners to use Popplet to help explain their learning and thought I would share it here. 


I used Popplet to put together this image to help learners figure out some of the different options when working in Popplet.  I like that within a bubble you have the ability to share not only with written text, but also with images or drawings.  With Popplet, it is so easy to connect different pieces of the web.  And who doesn't love a free app!  The limitations of a free Popplet is only limited to your imagination of using an infinite whiteboard space.


How can you use Popplet to help learners explain their learning?

No comments:

Post a Comment