Friday, December 18, 2015

Help Learners Share Their Voice?

I love to share apps!  Apps that make learners want to share their learning!!  I get a little too excited when a conversation, that has nothing to do with work and school, turns to fun apps.  And, when you can use a "fun" app to help learners grow...amazing!

I used some time I had with educators to remind them of some simple ways to incorporate voice in their classroom.  We took a little time to look at ChatterPix and Tellagami.  These were not necessarily new apps, but looking at some really great examples of using these tools in their classroom and in every classroom.

I put together a ThingLink to share the resources:



What I loved the most was in less than 30 minutes an educator shared how she had easily created content she needed to share with her learners and had not thought it was going to be possible.  She moved a conversation that would have taken a large chunk of her face to face class time and moved it to a format her learners could access at any time!

A week later, while I was walking in the hall I heard another educator ask the learners to summarize their learning using a ChatterPix to submit as an assignment.  I may be a little bit too excited about apps, but I don't care!  I love it!


Learn more about ThingLink here!

No comments:

Post a Comment