Friday, November 3, 2017

Access? How can I remember all the passwords?

Having so many usernames and passwords is very overwhelming as an adult, how in the world do we expect our children to keep up?  I become frustrated when I cannot remember my credentials and have to reset passwords again and again.  Leave the frustration behind!  ClassLink allows users to log in one time and have access to all of their web based resources.  It's a miracle!

Learners can download the Coppell ISD ClassLink app from self service.  They can also access it from the Student page of the district website. 


Once the app is downloaded and you are logged in, you have instant access to everything! 

I have also found if someone is having an issue logging into a particular website or app, if they use ClassLink the issue is usually resolved immediately.  So, it's something to keep in your back pocket when someone is having log in issues. Try it out and see how you like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment