Thursday, January 11, 2018

Taking a leap!


So I did something today that I have never done before and it was fun!  I started a podcast to share with educators.  I have been dragging my heals about creating a podcast because it seems like a really big commitment.  The amazing team I work with encourages us to find the fun!  So, I found the fun and took a leap out of my comfort zone!

Last week I read a blog post by one of my teammates, Alli Pryor, about a blog series several of our team members would be contributing to for the next few weeks.  The focus is on how and why we are using Apple products in our classrooms.   I got excited!  I wanted to contribute somehow.  This week I was working on another project where I am exploring podcasts and learned from Amanda Lanicek and Amanda Mask about Anchor.  And then I had the bright idea to bring these two together!

Now all I had to do was convince Alli we could do this along with all the other million things we are always working on.  So, the two of us took a leap together and landed on our feet.  Check out our first episode here...

No comments:

Post a Comment