Thursday, March 1, 2018

An Apple a Week Podcast Series: Nerding Out with Numbers

It's time for another episode of An Apple a Week podcast series!  This week Alli and I talk Numbers.


 Seriously, we talk about Numbers, not data, but the native Apple product for spreadsheets.  But wait, it's so much more than a spreadsheet!  Listen to find out!



I have been inspired to revamp how we plan for recording this podcast.  This podcast is very casual.  We do not create a script, if you listen you should be able to tell.  Alli and I have a natural converstation, but we do need a few notes so we keep our focus.  I have been using a word document, but now I'm going to try Numbers.  I'll let you know how it turns out in the future.

Give us your feedback on how you want to explore Numbers on the Flipgrid!



No comments:

Post a Comment