Friday, March 2, 2018

Look at Me!

Who doesn't love a good Bitmoji?  As educators, we use a Bitmoji to communicate a lot of words and thoughts in a short amount of time.  What do you do if you want your learners to also have an animated version of themselves and you don't have time to download an app?  Check out Avatar Maker.  It's free and it works on the iPad!  With a few taps on the iPad, I had an avatar ready to be saved to my camera roll!

The options include selecting the shape and color of your face, eyes, hair, clothing, and even a background!  I like the background option as I had not thought much about what the background might look like.  My one complaint are the options for hair.  I mean, how many times do I have a bad hair day?  I want my avatar hair to be amazing!  Here is the result of this simple, straightforward tool.


How can learners use an avatar to help communicate who they are?

No comments:

Post a Comment