Friday, May 18, 2018

An Apple a Week: Episode 11

I cannot believe Alli and I have recorded our last episode in our podcast series: An Apple a Week. 


This has been a joy to create this podcast and work on the content all semester. I have learned a lot for myself and I’m hoping I can share my knowledge with others, both about creating a podcast and Apple in Education. In this episode, Alli and I discuss how we can continue our learning over the summer. I hope you enjoy listening to this episode.

   

Now that you listened to the podcast, how will you grow over the summer? Join us on Tuesday, June 5th!  Register in Euphoria!! 
Image Created in Canva by Megan Kozar

You know you have something to share! Why not submit a proposal? You will be welcome with open minds when sharing your knowledge with fellow educators from CISD.

And, check out all of the other learning opportunities available across the metroplex!

Share with us your learning at #coppelldlc!  And I can confidently say, I have every intention of continuing to podcast in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment