Friday, October 26, 2018

Everything Tips!

Explain Everything is one of my favorite apps right now because you can do...well...everything with it!  You can add images, videos, create actions while putting together a video, and list goes on!  I like how you can have multiple slides in one project but don't forget about the infinite white space of each slide.

While I've been experimenting with Explain Everything I have put together 5 tips to keep in mind when using the app to record your voice.


And another very important point to keep in mind is to always save or backup your work.  Nothing is worse than putting all of your energy into a project and then have part of it disappear.  Really, how do projects show up one day and then they are gone the next?  Sometimes an app will have glitches, but I don't want to lose my work.  There are several options for integrating other apps with Explain Everything, but I am selecting Google Drive as my source for saving and backing up my projects.  Explain Everything allows projects to be exported as a video, document, image, or project.  While I'm still working on it, I will use the Project file type to save to Drive.  When I am completely done with a project I will save it as a video or an image depending on what I want to do with the project.  Watch this video to see how to connect Explain Everything to Drive and export a project.



I can't wait to see more projects created in Explain Everything!  Have you tried it lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment