Wednesday, January 17, 2018

An Apple a Week Podcast Series Continues with Keynote

We did it again!  The next episode of the An Apple of Week podcast and blogging series are live.  


What do you know about Keynote?  I use it...sometimes.  After recording this episode with Alli I want to spend more time looking at the creative pieces that make Keynote unique.  I think I see collaboration in the near future!

Listen to learn a little something about Keynote and add to the Flipgrid!  I know you have a great idea to share!  Or, do you know something else that is mind blowing?  Share that too!

 

I also talk about the option to scan a document using the native Apple Notes app.  How timely!  An educator came into my office just this afternoon asking about an app to scan documents.  When I demonstrated how Scan Documents works she was thrilled to see how easy it is and not have to download another app!  I will put together a very quick demonstration of how it works and share ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment