Wednesday, January 31, 2018

An Apple A Week Podcast Series: Perfect Pages

We have another episode of An Apple a Week podcast series!  This week Alli and I invited our fabulous team member, Megan Kozar, to lend her voice to the podcast to share her thoughts and experiences with Pages.  Check out her full blog post here.




I first started using Pages on my personal home computer when I did not have access to Word.  I use Google Docs all the time, but there have been many times when I needed something on the desktop I was work at.  So I was thrilled to start playing around with a lot of the formatting features.  Then, I started using Pages on my iPad a little more.  It is free!!!  So why are learners not using this amazing tool and always default to Google Docs?


One piece of Pages that really has me championing for the product is the template gallery!  There are so many professional templates ready to be used!  Have your learners select a template so they can focus on the content.  Then they can have all kinds of fun using the formatting features to make their products personalized!





Listen to the podcast to hear our conversation.  How can you challenge your students  to use Pages in your classroom in the next few upcoming week?  And don't forget to share your voice on the Apple in Education, We say YES! Flipgrid.



No comments:

Post a Comment