Tuesday, April 3, 2018

An Apple a Week Podcast Series: GarageBand

Have you tried to use GarageBand?  On several different occasions in the past 10 years I have launched the app and told myself I would conquer this app!  10 minutes later I might have a couple of tracks put together and then I delete it all.  Quit GarageBand.  Forget about the app.  This winter my team member Alli, brought it back to the table as part of the Apple a Week Blogging Series.


It just so happened I had spent some time working with a social studies educator who was asking learners to be creative when putting together research about what makes a great leader.  The timing was perfect!  I discovered a learner who was truly using GarageBand to make an impact on their own learning! 

 Now we have published another episode for the Apple a Week podcast series that is all about GarageBand. The best part, for me, was I got to interview the learner who is really impacting their learning by making their own original songs!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment