Thursday, April 26, 2018

Collaboration Time!

I have had some time to play around with Keynote since the podcast episode Alli and I recorded in January.  I had not spent too much more time with it, but it was always in the back of my mind of how can I use this again?  This is my first animation I made...



On multiple occasions I have tried to think how I could use Keynote, but it just didn't seem like the right fit and you shouldn't force a tool on a project.  Then, I had a brilliant idea to collaborate with my daughter!  She had recently found out about the No More Straws campaign to end the use of plastic straws.  We worked together to share the message and use a new tool!   We learned together!


I can't wait to see how this learning will lead to new creative ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment