Thursday, April 26, 2018

An Apple A Week Podcast Series: iMovie

The next episode in our Apple a Week series is all about iMovie!

I have used iMovie for a really long time. Like, a really long time. I remember when you had to use a Firewire cable to connect the camera to import the video to the computer. I loved iMovie. I made iMovies ALL. THE. TIME! I needed a break. So, many years later when I ventured into iMovie land again I found myself a little frustrated because all of the bells and whistles were hidden somewhere and it was a struggle to make movies and I decided to breakup with iMovie for real!! In the next chapter of my life iMove was now available to be used on my iPad. Wow! I can wrap my head around this again!! I embraced iMove, once again. After a few more twists and turns in our rocky relationship iMovie and I had some rough times. Once again, I am back on the iMovie train. It is an up and down, give and take relationship I have with iMovie. What I love about iMovie is that it is *free* and pretty straight forward to use. What I love about iMovie is that our learners love it too! They want to express themselves. They love to see themselves perform! And, it doesn’t matter how old you are, you can use iMovie! In this episode we are joined by learners who tell us how they are using iMovie in their classroom!

 I hope you enjoy…

No comments:

Post a Comment