Monday, January 14, 2019

Podcast: Communication

Alli and I are at it again! I cannot believe it's been almost a year that we have worked on this podcast together. It all started when Alli had the idea to dedicate a blogging series for the purpose of digging in deeper with iPad native apps. I had the passion to begin a podcast, but I wanted it to have a specific purpose. I wanted to share Alli's vision of sharing Apple products that every educator and learner has on every iPad and MacBook in our district. A year later, we still spend a lot of our time discussing Apple products and we still have a great time working together!

 So, in this episode of the podcast we discuss how communication is enhanced with the use of an iPad. Communication isn't just about talking! Listen to this episode and let us know what you think by sending us a tweet using #coppelldlc or @coppelldlc! We would love to hear from you!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment